Monday, May 19, 2008

Crashjokes: Math Humor

  • Math would be more fun if pi came in different flavors.
  • Know why the French are so good at trig? They have a River Sine.
  • The root is so lonely for he is mostly a square.
  • Cross math with war and you will divide and conquer.
  • I was never good at math; I guess I couldn't dance the rhombus.
  • How do you get the power to propose to a math geek? Give her a 2^ (two karat) ring.
  • I got a new addition on my house; I painted a plus sign on the side.
  • Trig is hard for me; I guess I'm on the wrong tangent.
  • I needed some divine intervention before a geometry test, so I said, "God, send me an angle!"
  • Statistics: It's not just for sports.
  • Eucledian geometry: it's all Greek to me!
  • If prime numbers exist, are there subprime numbers?
  • What is a trig major's favorite sitcom? Sine-feld.
  • Would a mathematician consider something easy a "piece of pi"?
  • What meat do mathematicians eat? Prime (number) rib.
  • Why was the tree so good at math? It had square roots.
  • Why was the box so good at math? It had cube roots.
  • Age isn't a number, but math is a lot of them.

No comments: