Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Crashjokes: Famous Last Words

Famous Last Words...

  • Trust me, I know what I'm doing!
  • I'm a pro at this!
  • It worked last time I did this!
  • Everything will be fine!
  • What's that smell?/Ignore the smell, okay?
  • It's nothing major!
  • It's a minor setback!
  • Hey, you guys, look at this!
  • What does this button/knob/lever/switch do?
  • Uh oh....
  • Oh [swear word]!/Oh my God!
  • That looks funny...
  • Just jiggle it a little!
  • Put in some more juice, that should do the trick!
  • Fire!
  • Instructions?/What instructions?/I don't need the instructions!
  • I can figure this out by myself, okay?
  • Whoops, my bad!
  • This is gonna be so cool!
  • For the record!
  • Do it! Do it!
  • C'mon, you pansy/wuss/chicken/baby!
  • Of course it's a good idea!
  • Okay, let 'er rip!
  • That wasn't supposed to do happen..../It wasn't supposed to do that...
  • Let's do it!
  • I'm so drunk/high/wasted...
  • No, no, no!/Stop, stop, stop!
  • Not that!
  • Wait, you forgot something!
  • Oh, this dog is very friendly!
  • I wouldn't do that if I were you...
  • C'mon, big guy, let's see what you got!
  • I don't feel so good...
  • I saw this on the TV/Internet!
  • No, this is crazy!
  • You call that dangerous?
  • It isn't working!/It won't start!
  • Go for it!
  • Let's try a practice run...
  • Are you sure this is safe?
  • Is this thing insured?
  • Look out!
  • Owww!
  • I'd like to see you try!
  • I went to school to do this!
  • This doesn't look good...
  • Recipe? What recipe?
  • I laugh in the face of danger!
  • Let's videotape this and put it on the TV/Internet!
  • Everyone is doing it!It's easy!
  • What cord goes where?
  • Is that smoke?
  • What warranty?

No comments: